If you haven't done so already, please visit the Activating your University Network ID (UNI) tutorial to activate your account and follow the on-screen instructions to complete the account activation process.
Once your email account is activated, you can sign into LionMail by visiting lionmail.columbia.edu. You will be redirected to the University sign-in page.
Enter your UNI and password combination into the appropriate fields. There is no need to enter the "@columbia.edu" suffix—just your UNI and password and then click on the login button to enter your LionMail account.
LionMail is Google Workspace for Education. So if you are familiar with Gmail, then you already know how to use LionMail.
You may want to set up a mobile device such as an iPhone, Android device, or tablet to access LionMail. If so:
- You must create a device password to use LionMail with your mobile devices and software clients
- The same device password must be used on all your devices and software clients
- This device password will be different from your UNI password
Please visit cuit.columbia.edu/lionmail for detailed instructions about configuring mobile devices and other LionMail services.
Administrators, faculty, and your fellow students are eager to get in touch with you. Please check your LionMail account to stay updated on Law School news, activities, and other important information. Also, please remember to sign out of LionMail when you are done using its services.
To recap, in this video we covered
- A reminder to activate your UNI
- Your email account is “YourUni@columbia.edu"
- Students can sign into LionMail by visiting lionmail.columbia.edu
Thank you for completing the Computer-Based Training program. All students are required to certify understanding of the information presented in the Computer-Based Training program. Please visit LawNet to complete the certification process.