Only the The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York or a person delegated by the Trustees have the authority to sign contracts on behalf of the University. If you have a contract or agreement that requires any form of signature, it must be addressed to “The Trustees of Columbia University in the City of New York” on behalf of your department and submitted for signature to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Submit contracts at least 30 days prior to event or first deposit date
- Only Brendan Mallee has signatory power for Contracts with Columbia Trustees
- Only Purchasing Office has signatory power for writer/speaker/performance agreements
- Always be mindful of payment terms and payment method
- Signature turnaround is normally within 5 business days