Law IT supports alumni of the Law School with select digital services, systems, and technology.
Key points for recent graduates
- Your LionMail account is your lifelong email address at Columbia University and will remain active.
- Your UNI will go through several status changes and expire in about 10 months.
- Your Law School email address (e.g., email@example.com) will expire on July 31.
- Your LawNet account will expire on July 31.
Important steps to prepare for the expiry of LawNet
- Transfer any files you have stored on your G or H drives to a USB flash drive or file hosting service (e.g., Dropbox).
- Access your grades and save a PDF copy of your unofficial transcript for future use.
- Print and scan any documents you may need at the Law School's printing labs.
- Begin using Columbia University's secure wireless network, should you remain on campus.
Check grades and request official transcripts after July 31 through Student Services Online.
Since it is a University-wide email account, your LionMail is managed by CUIT. If there is ever an issue with your LionMail, please submit a ticket to CUIT’s Service Desk.