The University has partnered with World Travel, Inc. (WTI) to assist travelers in making their arrangements. University-related travel can be booked using the Concur Travel portal or over the phone with a WTI travel agent. This allows travelers to make arrangements consistent with Columbia's travel policies and affords several benefits:
- 24/7 support with changes, cancellations, or itinerary modifications when needed
- Air or rail travel booked using the Central Pay method will be paid directly (no out-of-pocket reimbursement required)
- All international travel will be automatically registered for International SOS (ISOS) itinerary monitoring and will receive automatic real-time push alerts for destination countries
- All international travelers will be automatically registered for international travel insurance coverage through Aetna
If you have any questions, please contact the Concur Team at firstname.lastname@example.org. For travel booking questions, contact World Travel at 1-855-961-0313.
- All Faculty & Staff need a Concur profile in order to book travel with Concur or receive reimbursements. Get Started with Concur
- Only designated Staff, Travel Arrangers, can book travel on behalf of Students and Guests
- All travel requires a Detailed Business Purpose addressing the 5 W's: Who? What? When? Where? Why?
- SpeedChart Key and SpeedChart Description must be provided
To review a complete description of Business Travel transaction fees for travel booked in the Concur Travel portal or with a WTI Travel Counselor over the phone, refer to the following chart: Transaction Fee Chart